Since 1987, our firm has provided consulting services in various areas of public affairs, institutional relations and press relations to large companies, SMEs, start-ups, professional federations, associations and NGOs.
We advise clients on their relations with public authorities, associations and opinion leaders as well as players from the business, finance and economic sectors.
The experts on our team offer different, complementary professional backgrounds, have years of experience and cover a broad range of practice areas. Our stable roster of senior consultants gives us the capability necessary to launch a rapid, vigorous and effective response to crisis situations.
We can help you to :
– convey your messages to public authorities, notable political figures and decision-makers generally
– make your objectives known and defend your legitimate interests
– promote, advocate and bring about shifts in positions
– act to reach decision influencers (e.g. opinion leaders and NGOs)
– implement a digital strategy
– implement a press strategy to back the strategy for defending your interests.
Clubs / decision-maker events
These events :
feature a speaker or a set working topic; are arranged for select groups of MPs, special advisors to ministers, senior civil servants and representatives from companies or associations; and can take the form of a breakfast, lunch, dinner or work meeting.
enable contacts and dialogue on key topics of collective interest; and are organized in accordance with strict rules of compliance and deontology (e.g. the codes of conduct of France’s National Assembly and Senate).
Continuing education in public affairs
For six years, Boury Tallon & Associés has been a certified Continuing Education provider. As such, it organizes specialized group or « customized » training in public affairs for :
– its clients
– organizations seeking to improve their relations with public authorities
– senior executives, legal practitioners, communicators or public affairs department managers that wish to update or broaden their knowledge.
Boury, Tallon & Associés adheres to high ethical and deontological standards. It is a member of the French association of consultancies in lobbying and public affairs (Association Française des Conseils en Lobbying et Affaires Publiques) and complies with its deontological charter.
41-43, rue Saint-Dominique
75007 Paris – France
Tel : 00 33 (0)1 44 18 65 00
Fax : 00 33 (0)1 44 18 65 10
Email : apiot(@)bourytallon.com