- convey your messages to the authorities, elected officials, notable political figures and decision-makers at large
- advocate your objectives and legitimate interests
- promote, defend and bring about shifts in positions
- reach out to those able to influence decision-making (e.g. opinion leaders and NGOs)
- implement a digital strategy
- develop and launch a press strategy to support your public affairs strategy.
Club Meetings and Events for Decision-Makers
We arrange events with the participation of select groups of MPs, special advisors to ministers and senior civil servants as well as the representatives of companies and associations. At these functions, which can take the form of a breakfast, lunch, dinner or work session, a guest speaker is invited to address a set working topic.
The purpose of these functions is to facilitate contacts and dialogue on key topics of interest to the community at large. Our events are organized in accordance with strict professional rules of conduct and compliance, including the codes of conduct of France’s National Assembly and Senate.
A Certified Provider of Training in Public Affairs
Since 2014, Boury, Tallon & Associés has been a certified provider of training in the field of public affairs. As such, we organize specialized, group or “customized” public affairs training sessions for:
- our clients
- organizations seeking to improve their relations with public authorities
- senior executives, legal practitioners, communication officers or heads of public affairs departments wishing to update or further develop their skills.